Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a nice holiday season and a good start to the new year. We are still hanging onto 2005 here, since the tree is still up in the living room, and I'm loathe to give up the lights strung around the ceiling in the study. I'm almost ready to welcome 2006, though. Maybe tomorrow?

I've done virtually no knitting during the holiday season, save for a few rounds on the Trekking sock and about one-third of a pretty purple dishcloth. I am mulling over whether or not to completely frog the Hourglass sweater, and begin it again when I have time to work on it exclusively, thus perhaps eliminating the pesky "lines." I want it to be as nice as possible, so that may be the answer. I'd rather do that than frog back just so far and pick up all those stitches again.

It's been unseasonably warm here for the past couple of weeks; I even walked yesterday in just a t-shirt and sweatpants--no sweatshirt, no Hayden hat, no convertible mittens! It is supposed to snow later, though the temp won't get down to freezing. I may eat my words soon, but I really wish winter would get here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home