Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Catching up, or trying to

I spent most of the last few days fighting a virus that left me exhausted and feverish and with a sore throat. I'm much better now, but I'm way behind on Christmas preparations, and that makes me a little frantic. I did manage to get my Christmas cards all done, and I made a kitty dishcloth to go with some other Christmas-present dishcloths I had made earlier. I hope to be able to finish the one project that needs to be mailed sometime today so it can go out tomorrow. Blasted virus.













I did get the bulky mittens all finished and washed and blocked, and I will post the picture and the pattern sometime soon, when I can concentrate on writing it up correctly. I still feel a little foggy this morning, but I'm slowly getting back to my normal routine.

Scott is improving and is going home today, so we are very thankful about that. Thank you to everyone for sending the nice comments and good wishes!

3 Comments:

At 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are all very cute! I especially like the one on the top right. Those colors are adorable! Glad to hear you're catching up, or at least trying to. At this time of year, it's all we can really do, right?

-Erin D.

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger Gina said...

Thank you, Erin!

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger Jen Hagan said...

See...this is one reason I no longer do knitted Christmas gifts.
Glad you're better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home