Thursday, November 10, 2005

Plodding along

I've been having some back trouble since the weekend, so I haven't done much except order a lot of yarn with my birthday cash. I see this morning that both orders have now shipped, so I'll soon be up to my knees in worsted and dk and sport weight stash wool, and a good amount of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Coral Sunset, which I am going to use to make the Hourglass Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I even joined the knit-a-long, even though it's almost a year old now.

I'm within four inches of having the first Trekking sock completed, and it just gets more and more beautiful. I decided to keep working on the Artisan's Vest from Green Mountain Spinnery, though I had my doubts for a while. I like the looks of the vest, but in the dark gray mix I have, it looks kind of masculine. I may crochet around the armholes and the front in burgundy to "girl" it up a little, and I will look for some pretty, feminine buttons for it. Now if I only have enough yarn to complete it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home